Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Seeing 911

For a couple months now, I've been seeing the numbers "911". I've never been one to see too much into such things; in fact, I usually try to explain it away. I felt that if I gave it any credence, it would lean itself to an occult/astrological type of tampering.

Not that I don't believe in such things, I just figured I didn't have the know-how to really tamper with such things. And even if I did, my faith draws lines in the sand on what is taking it too far.

At any rate, it's getting to the point where I'm sub-consciously seeing it everywhere. I'm not looking for it or dwelling on it, it's just there. It's sort of a double wammy in this scenerio because I'm ignoring it due tomy spiritual skepticism (sounds like an oxymoron don't it?) and also because of meaning behind the number. Thoughts like "maybe something bad is coming?" pops into my mind.

Whether real or perceived, I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do with it. Run to the mountains? Buy life insurance? Pray more?....I don't know.

Either way, may your will be done Holy Father.

No comments: