Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Addition to the family

I wasn’t so much surprised that I was nervous and enthused about our baby girl coming, but more at the fact that I was just overwhelmed with awe at how precious babies and life general is. I figured after having gone through this three times already I would be a bit more stoic and expert-like in my reactions and feelings. Not at all! I reacted like if it was my first baby all over again. I had a blast!

Good thing I stayed home with the family for a week after the birth. Life would have been tough for Evelyn had I not been there to tame the other three. Apparently they still think they are the center of the universe even though mommy isn’t feeling good. That is kids for you.

Doh!......Where are my manners?......Baby “Gia Bella Mesina” was born on January 7, 2009 @ 4:12 pm. She weighed in at a wopping 7.6lbs and was 18.75 inches long. She is adorable! See for yourself:

Baby Gia

No comments: