Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Staying true to blog

From the onset of this blog I had planned to write about my life and my experience/knowledge of all things religious. At this point, it’s been almost exclusively about my life and almost nothing about the religious side of it. That’s going to change soon.

I’ve posted thousands of posts on various forums over the years that I can fill this blog up for years on my thoughts on religion. Most of them consist of defending my catholic faith and religion in general. Others are social issues that are connected to politics and Catholicism.

It’s important to note that I am by no means a theologian or even an apologist. I have no formal training in the science of Catholicism. Simply put, it’s very possible that I can misrepresent catholic theology. This will be as much of a learning experience for me as it will be for those who read my blog.

At any rate, I hope you both enjoy and contribute to the posts that are to come.

Bene rem gere!

No comments: