Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Changing for the better

Those within proximity of having met me long enough to spark up a conversation can see how much of an open book I can be. I can talk about myself (flaws and everything) without angst or discomfort. It just comes so easy and naturally to me that I do it without much thought. I’ve never had a reason to bring this attribute of mine into question and probably would never imagine anything that would lead me to question it. Nevertheless, you never know how your life is going to unfold and in all things I intend to move toward good and anything that will help others move toward it as well.

In short, my openness and goofy attributes will be downsized and replaced with a more serious and businesslike approach. Everyone likes the goofy down to earth guy, right? But does anyone take them serious? Is he the one you go to when you need help? Most people don’t. I’m at a point in my life where people are more apt to looking at me for guidance and comfort; I’ve never been there before (or at least I’ve never felt it this strong). I don’t know what the end product will look like, but I hope I can still remain myself and still have people take me serious.

No comments: